SVNH has provided innovative and inclusive programs and services that meet the needs of changing diversity of the South Vancouver community for more than 40 years. Our goal is to enable people to enhance their lives and strengthen their community.
The neighbourhood house offers programs and services that cater to everyone; regardless of their age, race, ethnicity, gender, and sexual orientation. This means SVNH has a place for you whether your passion is to:
- Support children in their early development stage;
- Help seniors counter social isolation and gain independence;
- Guide disadvantaged youth and vulnerable individuals in overcoming barriers;
- Connect newcomers and families with their communities; or
- Explore a healthy and sustainable lifestyle through outdoor education.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are proud of our diverse workforce.
Interested in joining our team? Check out our current job postings:
Current Job Postings
- Developmental Evaluation Consultant (Submission Deadline: September 10, 2021)
- Manager, Vancouver Local Immigration Partnership (Application Deadline: September 10, 2021)
- On-call Receptionist (Application Deadline: September 14, 2021)
- Young Adult Settlement Worker (Application Deadline: September 19, 2021)
- Food Hub Operations Worker (Application Deadline: September 24, 2021)
- Community Engagement Programmer (Application Deadline: September 27, 2021)