SVNH has provided innovative and inclusive programs and services that meet the needs of changing diversity of the South Vancouver community for more than 40 years. Our goal is to enable people to enhance their lives and strengthen their community.
The neighbourhood house offers programs and services that cater to everyone; regardless of their age, race, ethnicity, gender, and sexual orientation. This means SVNH has a place for you whether your passion is to:
- Support children in their early development stage;
- Help seniors counter social isolation and gain independence;
- Guide disadvantaged youth and vulnerable individuals in overcoming barriers;
- Connect newcomers and families with their communities; or
- Explore a healthy and sustainable lifestyle through outdoor education.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are proud of our diverse workforce.
Interested in joining our team? Check out our current job postings:
Current Job Postings
- Communications & Administrative Coordinator VLIP-Job Posting (Application Deadline: December 9, 2021)
- 2021 OSC Supervisor Job Posting (Application Deadline: December 3, 2021)
- IT Job Posting - Salmonberry CC N2021 (Application Deadline: November 19, 2021)
- Toddler Supervisor Job Posting - Salmonberry CC N2021 (Application Deadline: November 19, 2021)
- Front Desk Receptionist (Application Deadline: November 8, 2021)
- Migrant Worker’s Community Peer Navigator (Application Deadline: November 8, 2021)
- South Vancouver Community Resource Navigator (Application Deadline: November 12)
- Community Food Navigator (Application Deadline: November 18)