SVNH has provided innovative and inclusive programs and services that meet the needs of changing diversity of the South Vancouver community for more than 40 years. Our goal is to enable people to enhance their lives and strengthen their community.
The neighbourhood house offers programs and services that cater to everyone; regardless of their age, race, ethnicity, gender, and sexual orientation. This means SVNH has a place for you whether your passion is to:
- Support children in their early development stage;
- Help seniors counter social isolation and gain independence;
- Guide disadvantaged youth and vulnerable individuals in overcoming barriers;
- Connect newcomers and families with their communities; or
- Explore a healthy and sustainable lifestyle through outdoor education.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are proud of our diverse workforce.
Interested in joining our team? Check out our current job postings:
Current Job Postings
- On-call Childcare Worker (Posting will remain open until position is filled)
- Older Adult Men's Group Facilitator (Contract Position) (Application Deadline: September 23, 2022)
- ECE Kinder Prep Program Facilitator (Application Deadline: September 30, 2022)
- Parent Educator Kinder Prep Program Facilitator (Application Deadline: September 30, 2022)
- Family Resource Program Leader (Application Deadline: September 30, 2022)