SVNH has provided innovative and inclusive programs and services that meet the needs of changing diversity of the South Vancouver community for more than 40 years. Our goal is to enable people to enhance their lives and strengthen their community.
The neighbourhood house offers programs and services that cater to everyone; regardless of their age, race, ethnicity, gender, and sexual orientation. This means SVNH has a place for you whether your passion is to:
- Support children in their early development stage;
- Help seniors counter social isolation and gain independence;
- Guide disadvantaged youth and vulnerable individuals in overcoming barriers;
- Connect newcomers and families with their communities; or
- Explore a healthy and sustainable lifestyle through outdoor education.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are proud of our diverse workforce.
Interested in joining our team? Check out our current job postings:
Current Job Postings
- Out of School Care Supervisor (Application Deadline: November 20, 2020)
- Seniors Outreach Specialist (Application Deadline: November 20, 2020)
- Food Security Manager (Application Deadline: November 25, 2020)
- BC Housing Kids Club-Community Programmer (Application Deadline: November 27, 2020)
- ESDC Early Years Programs Assistant (Application Deadline: November 30, 2020)
- Project Consultant: Establishing a Local Immigration Partnership in Vancouver (RFP Submission Deadline: December 7, 2020)
If you don’t see a current job vacancy in your area of expertise, please consider joining our team as a volunteer or simply drop by the neighbourhood house and get to know us - and your neighbours.