Presentation to the City of Vancouver on South Vancouver Inequities – Recap
On April 28th, South Vancouver Neighbourhood House had the opportunity to host Directors from the City of Vancouver to give a presentation about the inequities in South Vancouver.
The presentation included guest speakers from Youth, Newcomer, Family and Seniors programs at SVNH and shared insight about the successes and struggles of living in South Vancouver.
To learn more about this presentation hosted by the Reframing South Vancouver Initiative, see the links below:
Presentation to the City of Vancouver slide deck:
- Reframing South Vancouver Initiative (RSVI) Journey Infographics: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EsMs44UsbA4Tp2GYtgOUa3lhFEqujy-z/view?usp=sharing
- South Vancouver & Marpole Neighbourhood Equity Report
- Video Recording: Presentation to the City of Vancouver on South Vancouver Inequities
- Reframing SV Journey Mural
- Neighbourhood Advisory Committee (NAC) Mural:
- Reframing South Vancouver Initiative Evaluation Report: (LevelUp Collaborative Inc)