SVNH has provided innovative and inclusive programs and services that meet the needs of changing diversity of the South Vancouver community for more than 40 years. Our goal is to enable people to enhance their lives and strengthen their community.
The neighbourhood house offers programs and services that cater to everyone; regardless of their age, race, ethnicity, gender, and sexual orientation. This means SVNH has a place for you whether your passion is to:
- Support children in their early development stage;
- Help seniors counter social isolation and gain independence;
- Guide disadvantaged youth and vulnerable individuals in overcoming barriers;
- Connect newcomers and families with their communities; or
- Explore a healthy and sustainable lifestyle through outdoor education.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are proud of our diverse workforce.
Interested in joining our team? Check out our current job postings:
Current Job Postings
- Arts and Culture Programmer (Submission Deadline: May 11, 2018)
- Community Engagement Assistant (Submission Deadline: (May 11, 2018)
- Community Food Program Assistant (Submission Deadline: May 11, 2018)
- STEP to Work Programmer (Submission Deadline: May 16, 2018)
- Preschool Summer Camp Supervisor (Submission Deadline: May 17, 2018)
- Family Support Chinese Settlement Worker (Submission Deadline: May 25, 2018)
If you don’t see a current job vacancy in your area of expertise, please consider joining our team as a volunteer or simply drop by the neighbourhood house and get to know us - and your neighbours.