Everyone in South Vancouver lives in a healthy and engaged community.
SVNH plays a leadership role in building healthy and engaged neighbourhoods in South Vancouver by connecting people and strengthening their capacity to create change.
Our Statement of Diversity
- Our dedication to diversity means that all people are part of our community. Therefore, we act to promote the inclusion of everyone in our House.
- Any person who comes to South Vancouver Neighbourhood House is treated with respect.
- We welcome people of any age, race, or religion.
- We honour the experience and knowledge of people from different places and cultures. Many languages are spoken and heard in our community.
- We see value in every person, regardless of physical ability, mental ability, or economic standing.
- We are people of all sexual orientations and gender identities.
- Our staff, board, membership, and volunteer community reflect the diversity of our neighbours.